Role of Kuja in Matrimonial Affairs
Marriage is an important event in oneís life. In our daily life, we come across many situations wherein the couples frequently clashes, physical violence and even they go to the extent of divorce. We have to consider the role of Mars in the matrimonial life. In fact, out of all the planets, Mars plays a major role in family life followed by Saturn.
According to ancient Hindu texts, Mars if positioned in the fourth, seventh, eighth and eleventh houses causes major havoc to the bride or bridegroom. If Mars positioned in the bridegroom chart, it is good while in the brideís chart it causes havoc. It is common that if Kujadosha presents in one of the prospective pairís natal charts, it is advised not to go for marriage proposals. However, some exemptions have to be taken care off.
If Mars present in the natal chart of bride in the lagna, twelfth, seventh, fourth and eighth house it causes danger to bridegroom. It is better to stop at the entry level itself. If Moon is in the sixth house or eighth house from lagna or Moon in lagna and from there Mars in the seventh house, marriage will break down within eight years according ancient texts.
According to Lal Kitab says, by doing some remedial measures like japa, pooja, we can nullify the negative effects of Mars.
Mars in the First House
- Respect your elder brother
- Perform remedial measure to Jupiter and Venus
- Do not take any donation
- Be cordial with your family members
Mars in the Fourth House
- Leave 400 grams of rice duly cleaned with milk and drop in a running water for seven Tuesdays
- Donate Wheat grams, jaggery and copper
- Wear a ring made with gold, silver and copper
- Pour sweet milk at the foot of peel tree
- Drop a copper coin in a running water while crossing a river
Mars in the Seventh House
- Donate Red dress to mother in law or to your sister
- Keep four red silver balls in your pocket
- Have bath with your wife and wear red dress. Fill up with rice on a copper vessel, spray sandal, and donate the same to a priest in Lord Hanuman temple.
- Give some sweets to your sister before she leaves your house
Mars in the Eight House
- Take the blessings of your elders and respect them
- Wear a silver chain
- Feed the sweet tandoori bred to a dog
- Wear a ring made of silver, gold and copper
- Take your food in the kitchen itself
Mars in the Twelth House
- Put jaggery in a water and offer prayers to Lord Sun God
- Keep some silver coin along with some rice with you
- Distribute sweets to relatives and friends
- Do not keep unused iron related items in your house
- Drop 12 grams of jaggery in a running water for 12 days
- Feed the sweet bread to a dog.
All Dates and Times on this website are as per Indian Standard Time (IST) unless otherwise explicity specified.