August 16, 2017: Kaumari Devi Puja
August 17, 2017: Simha Sankranthi, Magha Karthe
August 18, 2017: Aja Ekadasi
Marriage is an important event in our life. Before deciding when the native will get married, so many factors have to be taken into consideration. The most important factor deciding the time of marriage is Sukra apart from Jupiter. To predict the time of marriage, one should have to consider the period of marriage i.e., early, average or late. The Dasa, Antar Dasa etc., and the transit of planets favorable for marriage. If Guru is placed natally between the Tula and Meena, generally marriage will take place only after 30 years. Female natives are concerned, if the 8 th house, or its Lord and the planet located in the 8 th house play a vital role in marriage aspect. During marriage Guru usually transits over or aspects the house 1 st,2 nd,5 th, 7 th, 9 th and 10 th from Moon or Lagna, crosses the natal Guru, Sukra or the present Dasa lord in Rasi.
Early marriage will take place according to various texts under the following circumstances.
1. Sukra is placed in Karkataka Rasi, Dhannus Rasi or Meena Rasi
2. Strong Sukra in lagna, 2, 7 or 11 th house.
3. Sukra in an angle in opposition to Saturn
4. Sukra positioned in an angle, while the lord of the Lagna is placed in 7 th house.
5. Sukra in own or exalted sign but associated with the lord of the 7 th house.
6. Sukra is placed in the Lagna, 2 nd, 7 th or 11 th house.
7. A strong moon is placed in 5 th or 7 th.
8. Guru is placed in 2 nd, 7 th or 11 th.
9. Guru is placed in between Mesha Rasi to Kanya Rasi.
10. Sukra combined with the lord of the 7 th in an angle while aspected by Guru in 7 th.
In Dasa period, the following planets bring about marriage.
Also check out our other pages on this topic