March 28, 2017: Ugadi / Start of Telugu New Year / Gudi Padwa (according to Dhruganitha Sindhantam), Tailabhangam, Nimbhukusuma Bhakshanam, Prapadanam, Svetha varaha kalpadi, Start of Vasantha Navratri
March 29, 2017: Ugadi / Start of Telugu New Year / Gudi Padwa (according to Poorva Ganitha Sindhantam), Sri Hemalambha Year, Arundathi Vrat, Umasivagni Pooja, Chandra Darsanam
March 30, 2016: Siva Dolotsavam, Saubhagya Sayana Vratam, Masa Gouri Vratam, Andolana Tritiya, Sukramaudhyami Tyagam
Chantings, Mantras & Slokas
Know your Numbers
Gems & their effect
Effects of Rahu and Ketu
Marriages & Matrimony
Indian Gods & Deities
Temples & Religious Places
Horoscopes of Popular Personalities
Horoscope & Astrology Books
Other Astrological Articles
Home » Marriage » Impact of Kuja dosha on marital life
Impact of Kuja dosha on marital life
Kuja Dosha is primarily considered at the time of marriage. Many people consider Kuja Dosha as a bad yoga and are reluctant to marry the persons, who have the dosha, even if the dosha is canceled in the birth chart. The nature of the troubles in marriage absolutely depends on the nature of Kuja in the natal Chart and the navamsa Chart Also the birth chart's overall strength should be assessed, especially regarding aspects from any benefic planets on the 7th house and 7th lord. Another factor influencing the Kuja Dosha is the age of the person at the time of marriage. Kuja is said to have a maturity age of 28. For a Kuja dosha person, the malefic effects of Mars reduce after the age of 28.
Important points to consider
- Visit Lord Subramanya Swamy temple frequently and donate red grams duly tied in a red cloth to the temple priest on Tuesday.
- For seven Tuesdays, you have to recite Subramanya Stotra & Subramanya Ashtakam for seven times in the morning between 6am to 7am. After that you have to recite Kuja Dosha Nivarana Sloka for seventy times. On the seventh Tuesday, donate Red Grams to the temple priest.
- If the Kuja is very much serious in your natal chart like ashtama Kuja, natives have to visit Vaideeswaran Koyal temple in Tamil Nadu and perform abishekam on the day that Krutika star falls or Shashti falls. Feed food items made of red color along with milk and bread to dogs.
- If you visit Subramanya Swamy temple, offer red fruits and flowers along with red dress material to the temple priest.
- Wear a pure coral studded ring.
- Light a lamp at the Kuja idol in Navagraha temple and the wicks should be of red color
- Donate one and half kilo rice and food items along with Dakshin to the temple priest for seven Tuesdays.
- Keep water in a tumble made of copper during the night time and drink the same in the other day morning.
- Red dal mixed with jaggery and feed the cow will benefit a lot
- Give red colored flowers with red blouse piece, red kumkum to married women on seven Tuesdays.
All Dates and Times on this website are as per Indian Standard Time (IST) unless otherwise explicity specified.